Thursday 11 May 2017

designer vagina's



Oh My God!
Forget vaginoplasty, let's Make Pops Sexy Again.


http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-11-26/are-designer-vaginas-the-same-as-female-genital-mutilation/8056842


As you know, I've always had a body image problem, but now I've got a reconditioned dad-bod that lost the beer belly after my intestines were re-arranged 18 months ago [the slightly unsightly completely harmless hernia doesn't count], so I'm right there.
But I aint got no ink...mmm...
Thinking that after the sad untimely passing of The Great Comrade Castro, maybe I should go for the Mt Rushmore effect across my chest?
A tattoo of Fidel on one side, Uncle Ho in the middle, and José Ramos-Horta on the other.
All he-men. Appeals to all sides.
Winner!

PS. "No detail is given about the reasoning for either of these events."

(originally published 29-11-16)

No comments: